If you want to be a Bangladesh freight forwarder, you have to follow some rules and regulations, and obtain some essential certificates.
- Membership certificate from Bangladesh Freight Forwarders Association (BAFFA)
- Enlistment certificate from Civil Aviation Authority Bangladesh (CAAB)
- Freight forwarding license from Dhaka Customs House
After obtaining these certificates, you will be able to do freight forwarding in Bangladesh.
To exports goods from Bangladesh, you will need,
- Commercial invoice
- Bill of Lading/Bill of Export/Shipping Bill
- Packing list
- Certificate of origin
- Air waybill
- Dangerous goods certificate
- Sales Contact/Letter of Credit.
- Form from Commercial Bank.
- GSP/SAPTA/APTA/KPT Certificate.
- Health / Sanitary & Phytosanitary Certificate.